For more than 25 years, TeamTech has been helping companies, non-profits and government organizations move their strategies, ideas and people into action. It’s what we’ve always done – because it works.
We were founded in 1996 through the merger of Parker, Wright & Wilson and First Principles Group. Since our first client, we’ve been committed to creating a customized approach to helping your organization reach its goals.
- Customize from where you need to start
- Formulate our approach from expertise and decades of successful experience
- Position you for high impact with what matters in your organization
- Engage people to create ownership
- Collaborate to create alignment and identify points of leverage
TeamTech brings the strategic, facilitative, coaching and collaborative process expertise needed to leverage your organization’s content and leadership expertise.
TeamTech has worked with a breadth of organizations to optimize performance and move ideas into action.
Types of organizations include:
- Government agencies
- Local boards of county commissioners
- School districts
- Non-profit organizations
- Non-profit, Education and Foundation Boards
- Private companies
- Individual leaders and executive teams
- System-wide collaborative efforts